Living with Pulmonary Fibrosis

My husband Bill is in the late stages of pulmonary fibrosis, a lung disease with no known cure. This is our story of our journey through the disease and how it has affected one family's life.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

It will soon be three years since Bill's passing. I am doing well and have added yet another job to my activities. Now, depending on the time of year and day of the week, you might find me planning or managing an event, doing web site maintenance and business research for a state agency, or preparing taxes.

I have had the opportunity to travel, which Bill and I did until he became too ill. Last year my oldest granddaughter and I went to Alaska and the Yukon for two weeks. My youngest son and family just moved to Scotland, so #2 granddaughter and I will take a special trip there in a couple of years.

Our family also increased with the birth last December of my third granddaughter. Unfortunately, she won't have the opportunity to know her grandpa or how much he would have loved her. Overall, God has richly blessed us.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Florence said…


    I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home