Living with Pulmonary Fibrosis

My husband Bill is in the late stages of pulmonary fibrosis, a lung disease with no known cure. This is our story of our journey through the disease and how it has affected one family's life.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Working my way through the myriad of agencies that need to be contacted has been a challenge and at times frustrating, and we were pretty organized. I knew everything about our financial affairs, retirement benefits, etc. and the things I am learning still amaze me.

Social Security was a breeze to deal with. The military is another matter. Though they have a casualty office, it is unstaffed, so I have had to try to find out just which agencies to contact and hope that I have found them all. The other company from which Bill drew a pension has been slow, but they seem to be efficient. However, they told me they were cancelling my insurance as of the end of the month when I found out today they actually are supposed to pay the cost of COBRA benefits for 6 months while I transition to another company, in this case Tricare through the military.

A word of caution to anyone in a similar situation - keep good records and don't be afraid to call anyone and everyone and ask what you need to know. One person told me yesterday that Visa and Mastercard sometimes carry insurance on card holders. Mine doesn't but I checked. Some mortgage companies also carry mortgage insurance, which will pay off the balance on a home. I am learning enough to write a book!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Richard William said…

    Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Victoria said…


    My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs there help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home