Living with Pulmonary Fibrosis

My husband Bill is in the late stages of pulmonary fibrosis, a lung disease with no known cure. This is our story of our journey through the disease and how it has affected one family's life.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Thanks to all who have contacted me about the posts in this blog. Hopefully, others can be helped by our journey. I am doing well and adjusting to living alone with just the cat. One of the hardest things is making decisions since they affect no one but me. When another person is involved, there is often a stronger leaning in one direction. When it is just me, it sometimes doesn't really matter what I do.

I invited a college student to spend the summer here and that was a good arrangement. His family lives in a small farming community about 2 hours away. He goes to college in another state. He secured a summer internship at our art musuem and needed a place to stay.

For the funeral we made a video of photos through the years. Then, out of the kindness of his heart and without our knowledge, the videographer came to the funeral and filmed it. He provided copies of the entire service for me and each of my children. I watch it from time to time and remember the immense kindness of so many people.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Daniel Taylor said…

    Wow ! what an interesting blog.Thanks for
    sharing this information.Your information is really informative for us.
    Nice blog on Pulmonary Fibrosis.
    Keep sharing more & more..

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Florence said…


    I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Victoria said…


    My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs there help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home